Since 1954, McQuaid Jesuit has graduated more than 8,000 young men of competence, conscience, and compassion. Young men who have gone on to be leaders in the communities where they live, work, and pray.
The McQuaid Jesuit Alumni Association encourages all alumni to stay connected with the school. Whether it's attending one of our many events, volunteering within the life of the school, or making a financial contribution to help ensure a McQuaid Jesuit education remains available for all young men, there is no shortage of ways to give back.
- School Honors 2017 Fr. Noonan Distinguished Alumnus of the Year
- Homecoming Weekend is Here!
- RIP: Thomas F. Cannon Jr., '62
- RIP: John P. Mahoney, '59
- RIP: Brother Louis N. Mauro, S.J.
|Thu., Oct. 12 -Chicago JUG Night|
|Sun., Oct. 22 -Jesuit Friends & Alumni Mass|
|Mon., Nov. 6 -Alumni Memorial Mass|
|Thu., Nov. 16 -Rochester JUG Night|
|Wed., Apr. 4 -New York City JUG Night|