McQuaid Guidance hosts a parent program night for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Each parent night concentrates on what to expect in that coming year, as well as a road map of what is ahead. Topics include but are not limited to:
• College Search and Admissions Process
• College Visits and Interviews
• Standardized Testing (SAT/ACT/Subject Tests)
• Group Guidance Curriculum
• Academic Rigor in Course Selection
• Resume Building
McQuaid also hosts a mandatory pre-Prom/Ball junior/senior parent presented by our Rochester Regional Substance Abuse Counselor.