With the arrival of 2018, the Shield is finally back! As befits its new, more blog-like digs, a slightly different format has been created. Now, instead of big issues with nearly a dozen articles of content coming out every other week, you’ll get a few articles from various writers every Wednesday night.
This week’s content round-up:
- Ben Buyer, ’19 defines the confines of homography with a rather original creation.
- Adam Daughton, ’19 goes in on things that look too much alike for comfort.
- Carter Garlock, ’21 gives us the perspective of a Russian soldier at the Battle of Stalingrad.
- Michael Mitrano, ’20 talks about what makes a good starter anime.
- Dario Ortiz, ’19 points out that you don’t need to spend a ton of money to get a pretty good phone.