McQuaid Jesuit consistently awards more need-based financial aid than any other private school in Rochester. Last year, McQuaid Jesuit families received more than 1.8 million dollars in financial aid. McQuaid Jesuit strives to make the best possible college-preparatory education an affordable one.
The financial aid process is simple and on-line:
- Fill out the online form using information from your current tax return.
- Include any other additional information that you feel would be beneficial in assessing your family's financial need/situation.
- We recommend that you submit financial aid materials by April 15, 2013. Mail copies of your completed Federal (1040) tax return and supporting documents (schedules and W-2s) directly to:
Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
4. ISM will process the information and send the results to McQuaid Jesuit.
5. McQuaid Jesuit will review the results and mail the corresponding financial aid grant letter to
your family as soon as practical.
Financial aid makes the tremendous value of a McQuaid Jesuit experience affordable. Please take the time to find out more. If you have any additional questions, please contact Mr. Joseph Feeney, Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid.
Additionally, six merit-based scholarships are awarded each year (3 to incoming seventh graders, 3 to incoming ninth graders). The scholarships are awarded to the top three scores on the seventh and ninth grade entrance exams from the combined groups of November, December, and February exam dates. The scholarships are $1,500 each year for the students' first two years at McQuaid Jesuit.