- Greater Rochester’s only male, Catholic college preparatory school, grades 6 to 12
- Teaching and formation practices rooted in the Jesuit tradition since opening in 1954
- Opened doors to Sixth grade in the fall of 2012
- Geographically convenient campus placed on 33 acres in Brighton, with proximity to the City of Rochester.
- Recent facility upgrades: six all purpose classrooms (2012), renovated cafeteria with new kitchen (2012), outdoor sports complex (2010), indoor sports complex (2007), chapel renovation (2005), new arts wing (2001)
- Enrollment of 899 students from 40 local school districts in grades 6-12
- One-third of students receive financial aid; more than $1.4 million offered in financial aid each year
- While the student population is predominantly Catholic, there are more than 20 faiths represented within the school.
- 100 percent of the class of 2012 enrolled in colleges or universities
- 51 members of the 2012 graduating class named to the National Honor Society
- Ninety-one percent of students who take the SAT score higher than the national average
- Average SAT score of 1806 for the class of 2012
- 9 National Merit Commended Scholars, 5 National Merit Semifinalist Scholars, 3 National Merit Finalist Scholars.
- 71 percent of all students receive AP equity and excellence status
- Fifteen AP courses offered
- Fine Arts department to perform Almost Maine and Guys and Dolls during the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Multiple winter and spring musical concerts performed: jazz, classical and choir
- Forty-four extracurricular clubs and activities offered
- Jesuit-inspired three and four day spiritual retreats offered to juniors and seniors
- Single-day spiritual retreats offered to underclassmen
- Students will average 40 hours of community service during the 2012-2013 academic year.
- More than 75 percent of students participate in sports
- Twenty varsity level sports offered: 66 Section V Championships, 11 State Championships.
- Volleyball team is the three-time defending State and Section V champions
- Most varsity sports offered to middle and high school students at junior varsity, freshmen, and modified team levels
- Varsity sports teams are consistently recognized for their sportsmanship and academic standards
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1
- 85 faculty members currently on staff.
- 5 Jesuit and 2 Carmelite priests administer, teach or counsel; President and Principal are Jesuits.
- Beneficiary of a national network of 53 Jesuit secondary schools
- Chartered and certified by the New York State Board of Regents
- More than 8,000 alumni since 1958 with 4,000 located in the Rochester area
- Alumni well known for their fierce loyalty to school and their generosity allows the school to deliver on its mission
- Endowment fund of over $9 million
- Alumni teach, administer and volunteer; 15 alumni on staff including the Principal and Dean of Students