The Gold Card is your son’s school ID and acts like a debit card, replacing the cafeteria fingerprint system. It is the only way to pay in the Café, and can also be used at the vending machines and the Bookstore (with more locations coming soon).
- The Gold Card is a secure, convenient alternative to using cash or checks.
- There are no enrollment, deposit or transaction fees*.
- Funds added online are available immediately.
- Pay as you go or set a deposit schedule for easy funding and to ensure that your son’s account is always current.
- $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Russo in the Treasurer's Office at 585-256-6152 or email@example.com.